If I Am Found Disabled, Will My Children Receive Benefits?

Minor children under the age of 18 may receive up to 50 percent of your benefit amount. Generally, the child or children must be living with you or dependent on you in order to receive benefits. The benefit amount, unfortunately, does not change depending on how many children you have. For more information and help to get the benefits, you deserve call Terry Katz & Associates 888-488-7459 we can help.

Terry Katz, Esq.
Terry Katz, Esq., the founding Member of the firm, handles all aspects of Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability cases.

Request A Free Lawyer Consultation Today

Complete the form to schedule a free consultation with an attorney at Terry Katz & Associates.
Our workers' comp lawyers serve clients throughout New York, including: the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island, Long Island, Nassau County, & Suffolk County.
Free Evaluation
(888) 488-7459