Terry Katz, the founding Member of the firm, handles all aspects of the firm’s Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability cases. He founded the firm in 1992 and has successfully represented thousands of injured and disabled workers throughout the years, striving not only to protect their rights, but also to provide personalized representation and communication to his clients.
Mr. Katz received his Juris Doctor degree in 1991 from Hofstra University School of Law where he graduated in the top 10% of his class. Terry has lectured throughout the area to various unions and workplace groups about the rights of injured and disabled workers and has been a featured CLE lecturer.
Mr. Katz is admitted to both the New York and New Jersey Bars, and a member of the New York State Bar Association, Injured Workers’ Bar Association, Nassau County Bar Association, New York State Trial Lawyers Association and National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives (NOSSCR).
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Workers Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- New York
- New Jersey
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- J.D. – 1991
- Honors: Top 10% of his Class
- Featured CLE lecturer
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Injured Workers’ Bar Association, Member
- Nassau County Bar Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives (NOSSCR), Member