What If I Have Returned To Work Light-duty Because Of My Disability, But I Am Making Less Money?

1 mins reading time

If you have returned to work and are making less money than your wage at the time of the accident because of your injuries, you may have a reduced earnings claim. Injured workers who have an ongoing disability but return to some work at reduced earnings should be entitled to receive two-thirds the difference between the wage at the time of the accident and current earnings.

Terry Katz, Esq.

Terry Katz, Esq., the founding Member of the firm, handles all aspects of Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability cases.

From our clients

There To Help Me

Thank you [...] the lawyers that helped me during the worker’s compensation hearing were excellent.
Read Full Review

Jessica S. ★★★★☆

Very Thorough

Quick to respond and goes the extra mile.
Read Full Review

Andrew C. ★★★★☆

Most Rewarding

"Thanks again for all of your hard work and time."
Read Full Review

Karen S. ★★★★☆