Social Security assistance may help disabled children

  Terry Katz & Associates  |  July 1, 2016  | Last modified on October 17th, 2018 | 

Many people who hear the words “Social Security” immediately think of the retirement benefits that Americans are entitled to after paying into the system after a lifetime of work to supplement their retirement. Millions of Americans, however, also rely on the administration’s Social Security Disability Insurance program, or SSDI, and the Supplemental Security Income program, or SSI, for financial help if they are unable to work.

Americans who qualify and can prove that they have a disabling condition that prohibits them from working for at least a year or is expected to end in death can apply to the SSDI program. Whether it is a mental condition ranging from depression to dementia, an illness such as cancer or heart disease, or an injury such as a traumatic brain injury or spine injury, there are many conditions that may qualify. But getting your application accepted is not always easy.

For nearly 25 years, our team at Terry Katz & Associates, P.C., Attorneys at Law have been serving the tri-state area including New York City, New York state including Long Island, New Jersey and Connecticut helping clients traverse the often difficult Social Security disability benefits application process to achieve a favorable outcome. Our goal is to get our clients approved so that they focus on recovering and healing from their physical, mental, or medical woes.

Since applicants are already suffering a debilitating condition and cannot work, going through the application process alone may be a burden too difficult to overcome. If you suffer from a disabling injury, mental condition, or illness or disease that may qualify, you may find reaching out to a professional law firm familiar with Social Security disability benefits may help get you the financial help you need and deserve.

Posted in

Request A Free Lawyer Consultation

Please Complete The Form Below Or For Immediate Assistance Call 888-488-7459

Bronx    Brooklyn   Queens   Manhattan   Staten Island   Long Island  Nassau County  Suffolk County