Margaret Langdale is an Associate of the firm, concentrating in Workers’ Compensation. She handles all aspects of Workers’ Compensation cases, and co-manages the Workers’ Compensation division.
A distinguished and honored Goodwin Scholar, National Association for Public Interest Law Fellow, and graduate of Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center (J.D. 2003), Ms. Langdale was also honored for her Pro Bono Service for her work as a Guardian Ad Litem for children in foster care in Florida. During law school, she served a fellowship with Legal Aid and an internship with children’s services. Prior to law school, she worked in Retail Banking as a Legal Assistant and then in Retail Branch Management for nationally recognized banks.
Ms. Langdale is admitted to the New York State Bar, and a member of the New York State Bar Association, American Association for Justice, New York State Trial Lawyers Association, and the Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York.
Areas of Practice
- 80% Workers’ Compensation
- 20% Social Security
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York, 2003
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- J.D. – 2003
- Honors: Goodwin Scholar
- Honors: : Fellowship with Legal Aid and an Internship with Children’s Services.
Honors and Awards
- National Association for Public Interest Law Fellow
- Goodwin Scholar and Fellowsip with Legal Aid & Internship with Child Services
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Retail Banking
- Legal Assistant
Pro Bono Activities
- Guardian Ad Litem-Flordia Children Services