Aron Knopfler is a Managing Associate of the firm, supervising our Social Security Disability department and handling all aspects of Social Security Disability cases.
Mr. Knopfler received his Juris Doctor from New York Law School in 2011. Since then, he has dedicated his practice of law to representing injured and impaired individuals in their claims involving Social Security Disability, Workers’ Compensation and General Litigation. He also served as legislative counsel in the New York State Assembly, where he communicated public concerns to elected officials and provided legal analysis and advice on legislation. Prior to joining the legal field, he served as Chief of Operations for a large e-commerce retail business, where he managed a comprehensive multilevel workforce and supervised the growth of the company.
Mr. Knopfler is admitted to the New York State Bar and is a member of the New York State Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- 50% Social Security Disability
- 45% Workers’ Compensation
- 5% General Litigation
- New York, 2013
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. – 2011
- Touro College, Brooklyn, New York
- B.A. – 2005
- Major: Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Nassau County Bar Association, 2013 – Present
- New York State Bar Association, 2013 – Present
Past Employment Positions
- Lights.com, Chief of Operations
- Assemblyman Charles Lavine, Legislative Counsel
- U.S. Advocates, Social Security Disability Associate
- Law Offices of Gerald P. Gross, General Litigation Managing Associate
- Aronova & Associates, Workers’ Compensation Associate
- English (Primary)